Monday, June 1, 2015

Parentville Extras Rerun!

Hello everyone,

Winnie & Walter is running a new monthly feature called Rerun.

w&w_rerun_logo

This feature will basically focus one of the older product with month long sale of that product and a challenge at Winnie & Walter Blog. This month we are focusing on Parentville Extras stamp set. 

w&wParentvilleExtras_WEB_wm

Shay and Julie along with some of the Winnie & Walter design team members will share some gorgeous projects using this stamp set on Winnie & Walter Blog.

Here is my project using Parentville Extras stamp set.

Parentville extras card

I love the navy blue and orange colour combination for a Father's Day card. So I have used this combo and coloured Multifaceted stamp set for the background.

Father's day card closeup

I then stamped the sentiments and hearts from Parentville Extras stamp set on the front panel using the same colours. Finally accented with some stars wood veneer from Pretty Pink Posh.

Father's day card flat

I made the card narrow and tall intentionally to keep in with the world's greatest sentiment and also to fit in the background stamp on the top .

Check out Winnie & Walter Blog for more details on this feature, more inspirational projects using Parentville Extras stamp set and also details of the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!

My blog signature

2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wonderful card ! I loved the colors,design and the triangular pattern !

Hussena said...

I absolutely love your card ..Its stunning !!