Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Purple Valentine


Hi everybody,

Today I have a valentine's card to show you. It is not a pink or red valentine's card but a purple one.Purple is my new black. I made this card for the clean and simple challenge at Splitcoaststampers. The theme this week is Valentine's card.Here is my take on the challenge.



Close ups

 

 

I have combined SU and PTI products to make this card. I also saw this tip to use the doublesided sticky strip and dazzling diamonds on them at Nicole heady's blog. I have used this tip on this card. Isn't it cool!
There are plenty of awesome challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. I particularly like clean and simple cards. There are sketch challenge, technique challenge, ways to use it challenge, limited supply challenge and color challenge.Go over and give the challenges a go if you like.

I have a chocolate bag to match this card. I will come back soon to share it. Don't go away. Stay tunned.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs

No comments: